712 – 2nd Street, East
PO Box 1570
Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
Tim Payne, Executive Director
Phone: 250-265-3674, ext. 210
Cindy Delaronde, Site Manager
Moberly Manor Assisted Living offers a community atmosphere and services that seniors desire in an attractive and secure surrounding. Each apartment offers a unique blend of features that provides tenants with a comfortable living environment.
The following services are included in monthly rent:
- Private one bedroom apartment including kitchen appliances and a sit shower in the bathroom.
- Hospitality services including weekly housekeeping, two meals and snacks each day, laundering of bedding and towels.
- 24 hour emergency response system
- Personal care services as approved by the Interior Health Authority and planned with your input.
Assisted Living provides residents with:
- Opportunities to remain as independent as possible
- Choice about all aspects of daily life
- Social and recreational programs
- Responsibility for day-to-day life with assistance from Moberly Manor Assisted Living staff
- Assistance only as requested
- Dining room with room for guests
- Assisted Spa Room
- Hair Salon
- Scooter parking
- Landscaped courtyard
- Tenant laundry room
- Handrails in the hallways
Moberly Manor Independent Living offers eight one-bedroom apartments to seniors 55+ or people in receipt of a recognized disability pension and are subsidized by BC Housing. Each apartment includes a fridge and stove, a private patio and a laundry room down the hall. For more information on the application process, please contact BC Housing.