UPDATE — July 10, 2017 — Position has been filled
Arrow & Slocan Lakes Community Services – WorkBC Employment Services is seeking an Employment Assistant to join their dynamic team. This position is a part-time position (3 days per week).
Summary: Assisting clients in the Employment Services Centre (ESC) resource area: supporting and monitoring clients accessing self-serve services. Assisting clients with job search activities, as well as creating competitive resumes and cover letters. Developing and maintaining comprehensive, current and accurate labour market information and employment related resources. Creating and distributing promotional material, updating and maintaining website and social media, and scheduling.
- Minimum Grade 12 education, prefer a related post-secondary degree or diploma, or the equivalent of education and experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with general and specialized populations
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, data entry, website and social media maintenance
Visit Nakusp WorkBC Office for a complete job description.
Submit resume and cover letter by June 19, 2017 to:
Arrow & Slocan Lakes Community Services
Attn : HR Manager
mail : Box 100, Nakusp, BC, V0G 1R0 fax : 250-265-3378 email : email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Arrow & Slocan Lakes Community Services is an equity employer and encourages applications from all persons including those with disabilities, visible minorities, Aboriginal Peoples, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our organization. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.