WorkBC Employment Services is seeking a Job Coach to join their dynamic team. We can offer flexible scheduling, great team support and the opportunity to help others build and reach their goals.
A Job Coach provides specialized on-site training to employees. Typically, a Job Coach will help an employee learn to perform his/her job effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Maintain complete client and employer confidentiality
- Assist clients to understand all aspects of the job position
- Identify and implement supports client may need
- Facilitate client confidence in performing their job independently
- Complete monthly reports including newly identified barriers, new skills learned and natural supports developed at the work place.
Hours and term to be determined.
The Job Coach will work under a Site Supervisor assisting clients to gain employment skills in cutting, splitting, stacking and delivering firewood with the additional purpose of developing team work, communication and safety at the workplace.
For further information call Margaret Driscoll at 250 265-3318.
Closing date for applications: Posting open until position filled
If interested, please submit your resume and brief cover letter to:
Arrow and Slocan Lakes Community Services
Nakusp WorkBC Employment Services
In person: 205 – 6th Ave. NW, Nakusp, BC
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Arrow & Slocan Lakes Community Services is an equity employer and encourages applications from all persons including those with disabilities, visible minorities, Aboriginal Peoples, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our organization. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.