- Canada BC Job Grant
- Career Toolkit
- CBT Training Fee Support Program
- Self Employment Program
- Single Parent Employment Initiative
- Skilled Trades Employment Program
- Wage Subsidy Program
Self-Serve Resource Centre
The Employment Services Centre in Nakusp and New Denver has resources and tools available to support your job search, including:
- Computer workstations
- Public telephone for employment purposes
- Fax, photocopy and scanning services
- Job boards, including local and out of area
- Job Search assistance: Our friendly and trained staff are available to assist you with job search websites, applying for work, and guiding you through on-line job applications
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Workshops: Our Employment Services Centre holds regular employment focused workshops designed to help you prepare for, find, obtain and maintain employment (click here to view upcoming workshops)
- Information on training programs and institutions, trades/apprentice information and funding for training information
- On-line career exploration and assessment tools
- Labour Market Information & Resources
- Job Match Service (sign up using form below, or call our office at 250-265-3318)
All of our support services are provided free of charge and handled with utmost confidentiality. If you need additional help getting started on your job search, you are welcome to make an appointment with one of our Employment Counsellors. Our friendly and trained staff will work with you to determine the services and supports that will help you find success in your job search.
Join our NEW Job Match service:
Our new Job Match Service will provide your contact information only to employers who also use the service and are requesting referrals. To keep up to date on current job postings, please follow our Facebook Job Board.
The Employment Program of British Columbia is funded in whole or part by the Government of Canada and the Province of British Columbia.